понеделник, 12 август 2013 г.

A Good Morning



 Today I had some work in the Centre, so I thought, why not meet up with my best friend, who was away for a couple of days. Could be a couple of days, but for me it was like a whole month! I don't want to think how she felt when I was in Italy.
 We spent an hour or two in the place, we always sit for like, two or three months now - "Planet Food". She ordered the usual - a citronade, and I drank Ice Latte, which wasn't cold at all...

Jack, her dog, was also with us. I don't know why, but on every photo of his, he looks like... psycho?? :D Just look at him!

Anyway, meeting with my friend Rady is always fun. We talked a lot, even had a little fight, but still, it was fun. Especially the moment when Jack decided to attack my shoes. When I think about it, how close we are and how we can't spend that much time seperated, I start to think about next year. How all of our little group (we are four best friends - Vicky, Christina, Rady and Me) will go to study in different universities. Makes me kinda sad. Actually a lot.
But yeah, let's change the subject.

Coffe time with Rady was nice. After the little chit-chat, I did what I had to do and went back home. Couldn't handle the heat anymore.

 
*The second one is awkward. I was caught walking. I have a strange walk. :D

This is everything for now! Will post soon again! Having some good ideas for posts!
Byee! xx

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар