вторник, 20 август 2013 г.

Going to the gym!

 Yesterday I finally started going to the gym again! I've been to the gym only one month before, which I think was June-July. Then I stopped because I started the rehearsals for my dance tour in Italy and when I was back, the gym was closed. So yesterday the gym was finally open so I went to pay my monthly fee and immediately started wroking on my body!
 Surprisingly while waiting on the reception desk one of my best friends showed up! She was also going to visit the same gym so I quickly found a gym partner! :D
 My mission is to get in shape mainly because of my prom in May. But I also do it because it makes me feel good. I cannot describe the feeling, but I am sure you know what I am talking about!
So I will patiently wait for the results because I know that in the end it's all gonna be worth it!
But now I have to go - it's gym time! :P

 
 
  
This is the gym I am going to and if you wanna check it out you can do it HERE.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар