неделя, 11 август 2013 г.

Hello, there!

 If anyone is reading this - Hello!

For some reason I decided to start a blog. I am still quite confused what I am going to post about exactly and how the posts should look BUT I will do my best to make this blog amazing.

I guess it will be good to introduce myself to you in my first post.


This on the photo is me.
My name is Katerina.
I am currently 17 but will soon (THANK GOD) turn 18!
My birthday is on 2nd September.
I am from Bulgaria.
I've been dancing bulgarian folklore dances for 13 years now.
I love to travel!
This September I am starting my last year in High School and hopefully will continue my education in England next year.
I am planning on studying Fashion Photography.
I am also a vlogger.
Here you can check my YouTube channel.

If there is somenthing else you'd like to now about me or just give me ideas for the blog - go ahead! I'd love to hear them and talk at all with you!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар